END OF LIFE SEMINAR
CASA ROSADA - MANTA
END OF LIFE SEMINAR
We are still putting the finishing touches on the arrangements for this event, but it’s okay to start taking reservations. If you’re interested in attending, attendants can make their reservations via Paypal.
Here are the details of the seminar:
1) The seminar will be held at Casa Rosada, near the Parque de las Madres, also known as the Iguana Park, on Tuesday night, the 17th of March. They have a very nice 4th floor terrace area with a bar that will be perfect for attendees. There is an elevator for access.
2) There will be 3 choices for dinner. Dinner will be $15. per person, and will include only water. Attendees will be able to purchase adult beverages at the bar.
Rice paper with crunchy albacore in avocado sauce (3 pieces per person)
FISH OPTION: Tiny slices of grilled albacore with a fresh vegetables mix in a citrus dressing.
CHICKEN OPTION: Grilled chicken breast, on an aromatized purée and fresh vegetables.
VEGETARIAN OPTION: Quinoa salad, cooked vegetables with mousse of avocado and olive.
3) The seminar will be open to the first 60 people making reservations due to size limitations. Payment for dinner will need to paid in advance to guarantee your reservation. All reservations to the seminar must be paid no later than March 15th, a Sunday, by 5 pm.
4) On the Seminar day, the event will be open at 5:30 pm for registration. The dinner hour will be 6 – 7 pm. The seminar will be starting at 7 pm and should wrap up by 9 pm.
5) There will be a summary of the evening available.
6) Attorney Dr. Marcos Chiluisa, of EcuaAssist, will be handling the presentation and questions about the legal items. There will be other local professionals participating to help answer the attendant`s questions, as well.
7) The subjects to be discussed were voted in a poll at the Facebook group Expats and Amigos in Manta and Manabi, if you want to add other topics, please add it to the poll at the bottom of the choices so that others might share.
The topics in this seminar held by EcuaAssist are:
a.- LEGAL - Wills, Trusts, etc., in Ecuador
b.- Funeral Services/Cremations
c.- Organ Donations
d.- Sales of your Ecuadorean properties
e.- Advocacy for Singles
f.- Blood Donations